Friday, July 19, 2013

Final Summer Institute Blog

To be honest, I wasn't sure what to expect with Summer Institute. If you read my first blog post from orientation you can see that I was actually nervous about the class! Now, with one day remaining, I can say with assurance that I am so grateful for this experience. It has singularly been the best professional development experience of which I have ever been a part. Perhaps the largest reason for this is my fellow SI-ers. Each and every person involved in Summer Institute this year possesses such a wealth of knowledge. Their willingness to share this knowledge, and their personal experiences, for the greater good of our group is what made SI so great. I can't even begin to wrap my mind around all that I am taking with me (thank God for my daybook!), let alone accurately communicate it all in one final blog post.

I've never been great at goodbyes. So, if my goodbye is lackluster, know that I am so thankful for you and your friendship, and I can't wait for our reunion!

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't write a last post either. I'm not ready yet! I'm already looking forward to the reunion!

    ReplyDelete